Liquid Immunotrofin 200 ml
Supports proper functioning of the immune system, including tonsils
Recommended for children and adults, particularly in autumn and winter
Use 1 x day
Immunotrofin contains ingredients, which play various important functions in human organisms:
- Vitamin B6 and B12 help in proper functioning of the immune system;
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) helps maintain proper energy metabolism and decrease the feeling of fatigue;
- Iodine helps maintain proper energy metabolism and keep proper production of thyroid hormones and in its functioning;
- Beta-glucan is a polysaccharide being a product of Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast;
- Arginine is an amino acid participating in protein synthesis
5 ml or 10 ml x day, preferably between meals
Water, fructose, L-arginine, beta-glucans from yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), soy phospholipids, acidity regulator: citric acid, vanilla flavouring, preservatives: potassium sorbinate and sodium benzoate, thickening agent: xanthan gum, pantothenic acid (Calcium D-pantothenate), dye: caramel, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), iodine (potassium iodide), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
|Ingredients||5 ml||10 ml|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||3 mg (50%)*||6 mg (100%)*|
|Vitamin B6||0,5 mg (35,5%)*||1 mg (71%)*|
|Vitamin B12||0,5 μg (20%)*||1 μg (40%)*|
|Iodine||100 μg (66,5%)*||200 μg (133%)*|
|Beta-glucan from yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||2,5 mg||5 mg|
|L-Arginine||0,275 g||0,55 g|
* % RWS (Reference Intake Value)
Ingredients contained in Immunotrofin preparation participate in various physiological processes and influence maintaining proper defence mechanisms of our body. Such ingredients should be taken in respective doses in food, however their intake may sometimes need to be increased. Then, dietary supplements should be considered.
This preparation may not be used as a substitute of a balanced diet. Diet and healthy lifestyle are essential for maintaining good health.